Race That Slows Down The Nation Information
Monday 2nd November 2015
Donaldson Park Race Course, Wedderburn, Victoria, Australia.
12:30pm – Street Parade (Wedderburn Hotel down Chapel St to Donaldson Park main gate)
1pm – Donaldson Park gates open
4pm to 6pm – Live broadcast of radio show
5pm – Race begins
Please regularly check at this page for event updates.
- Two functioning bars (cash only)
- Variety of food options (cash only)
- Strictly no glass is to be brought to the event (a bag check will be performed at entry)
- Open to all ages
- Please prepare for all weather conditions such as sunscreen, shade, umbrellas, picnic blanket etc.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Download the poster, print and put up in your local store, if you’d like to offer a discount to Hamish & Andy Turf Club Members.
Download the sweep, print and play with your mates.
Download the form guide, print and bring along on the day to follow the race and collect autographs from the horses.
- ANZ (Wedderburn Newsagency – 62-64 High Street, Wedderburn)
- Bendigo Bank (Outside Randalls Foodworks – 15 Kerr St, Wedderburn VIC 3518)
Travel and Accommodation
Please make own travel and accommodation arrangements, some helpful links: