Australia’s most successful radio and TV duo Hamish & Andy are excited to announce they will be launching a new TV show live from New York City.
Hamish & Andy’s Gap Year will air weekly on the Nine Network in front of a live studio audience, from late July 2011.
Hamish explained: “Tragically, we never took a gap year after school, instead devoting ourselves to a gruelling six hours a week of university.” Andy added: “This year will be a chance to right that terrible wrong and at the same time enjoy our other passion: making television. America also serves soft drink in really huge cups, so Hamish can’t wait.”
The show will feature Hamish & Andy’s travels through the Unites States, their adventures living in New York and chats with some high profile guests.
Some notes on Hamish & Andy’s previous achievements
- Past 5 TV specials have been number 1 in their time slot and dominated all key demographics. Their last Caravan of Courage Special was watched by 1.8 million Australians, representing 49% of total viewers.
- Hamish & Andy’s radio show is the highest rating program in Australian history, syndicated across 66 stations and reaching 3 million listeners.
- The Hamish & Andy Podcast has been Australia’s number one Podcast for the last 6 years and is downloaded by 1.6 million people every week.
- Hamish & Andy are the 3rd biggest Australian Facebook Page, with 1.28 million fans.
- Hamishandandy.com has 50,000 unique users per week and is consistently one of the most viewed entertainment sites in Australia.
Never before has a show been able to offer you such incredible reach, across multiple platforms, with one interview.
One interview with Hamish & Andy will give you:
- The most anticipated show on Australian TV
- The biggest radio show in Australia
- The biggest podcast in Australia
- Biggest social media presence in Australia
- Unparalleled online exposure at hamishandandy.com
To talk about booking guests please contact:
Sam Cavanagh via email@example.com